One of the most memorable parts of the wedding, and one that you will surely keep close to your heart years after the wedding, would be the pre-wedding photos of you and your spouse. The fact that these photos represent something significant, and that you can only take them once, is exactly why planning everything to go perfectly is extremely important.
Getting professional services for wedding photography Singapore is an important part in wedding planning; since you are going to be encapsulating memories in your photos, you might as well make sure that you are not going to waste a lot of money on poor production.
Here are just some of the tips that you should keep in mind in order to make your pre-wedding photo shoot a success.
- Be prepared for it. Professional Singapore pre-wedding photography will expect that you are also doing your part in ensuring that your own photo shoot will have great quality. Do this by taking care of yourself. Give yourself a full manicure and pedicure job. Get your hair done, and make sure that both of you get a good night’s rest so you both look your best. Ensure that you and your spouse-to-be are well-groomed and ready for the photo shoot.
- During the actual shooting day, you might not stick around in one area for a long time. You might need to move a lot, so if you need to be in heels for the shoot, make sure you have flats as well for the walking you will need to do.
- Talk to your photographer and your makeup artist. Discuss the style and the theme that you want for your photo shoot. Both your photographer and your makeup artist will be the ones to put the entire project together, so it is important that you tell them what you want your photos to look like. Be open in your communication with them regarding what theme you want and what exactly you wish to happen in your shoot.
- Trust your team. Your makeup artist and your photographer are experts. Especially if you are doing oversea pre-wedding photography, you should give them the trust that they deserve by ensuring that you are cooperating and coordinating with them at all times, and that you also let them do what they need to do by themselves. If possible, you are advised to hire the same team for your actual wedding day photography as well.
- You should do your gown fitting close to the day of the shoot. The days leading up to the wedding will see you gaining or losing weight. Therefore it is important that you are able to ensure that you perfectly fit in your gown days before the shoot begins.